Terms & Conditions
1. All new patients must pay a non-refundable £30 consultation fee to secure their appointment, however this is redeemable against any treatment carried out within 3 months of the original consultation appointment, after which time the full treatment fee is payable. Your appointment is not confirmed until this deposit is paid.
2. If a patient fails to attend this consultation or cancels with less than 24 hrs notice, this £30 is forfeited and the patient will be required to pay another £30 consultation fee should they wish to rebook.
3. You must ensure you arrive in time for your appointment otherwise we may not have the time to carry out your treatment and you will have to rebook.
4. We only treat people aged 18 and over. Children are not allowed in the clinic or on the premises at any time during a consultation or treatment.
5. A medical history and consent form must be completed prior to attending the clinic. This must be completed fully and truthfully and you must notify us of any changes. We also take photographs as part of these records, without which treatment cannot proceed.
6. Results cannot be guaranteed. Expectations must be realistic and you must understand that every line and wrinkle can’t be eliminated and perfect symmetry is not possible. Achievable expectations will be explained to you clearly at your consultation; however we will refuse treatment if we feel your expectations are unrealistic.
7. Refunds will not be given under any circumstances. Fees charged are for consultation and assessment; provision of honest, factual information and advice; ethical, safe treatment with premium products and latest techniques; aftercare advice and support as appropriate. However the nature of medical treatment means that results cannot be guaranteed, therefore we cannot offer refunds if the results achieved fail to meet your expectations.
8. If you feel dissatisfied with your results please contact us to discuss, however please ensure your expectations are realistic. Complications are rare but can happen. If you suffer an adverse effect or complication you must contact us immediately so we can remedy it in a timely matter.
9. In booking an appointment with Fresh Aesthetics, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.